As a smooth/ribbed reversible decking timber, Lignia® rivals the very best that solid timber decking can buy.
Tough and wear-resistant, this high-performance timber comes with a 50 year warranty against rot and decay in above ground applications. For slip resistance it has a highly constant friction value that provides good traction even when wet.
Lignia is the modified softwood that delivers like a hardwood. This beautiful, sustainable timber decking is certified to FSC MIX CREDIT.
Why buy Lignia decking?
- Sustainability: Lignia is modified timber produced from FSC Certified plantation Radiata Pine forests.
- Durability: Lignia is highly durable and comes with a 50 year warranty against rot and decay.
- Stability: Lignia is classed as a small movement timber ideal for exterior applications.
- Hardness: Lignia is harder than Teak making it tough and wear resistant.
- Slip resistant: Lignia has a highly constant friction value that provides good traction even when wet.
- Beauty: Lignia looks like a hardwood, so much so that it is also used as an alternative to Teak on yachts.
- Availability: Lignia is modified right here in the UK and can be purchased ex stock.
Section Size: Reversible
20 x 140mm eased 4 edges, reeded 1 face and smooth on the reverse face
Pack length specs:
3.0m / 3.6m / 4.2m / 4.5m / 4.8m
All priced per linear metre
For further details on our Lignia decking, please contact us on 020 8858 6441.